- The AquaBus is for everyone!
- From newborn to the elderly we accomodate to all walks of life. Disability friendly, once on the bus, no need to get up again until the tour has come to an end.
- Tours only run for 1hr so plenty of time in the day to experience Airlie Beach and check out some of the other great activities in the area.
- With a fishing rod on deck always a chance to catch a fish just to add to the excitment!
- Have a go and 'skipper' the Aquabus, now thats a story to take home!
- Our experienced crew are there to ensure you have a Quack-tastic time while out and about in the beautiful Whitsundays!
- We begin our tour at the Sailing Club car park
- Aquabus makes its way by road to Port of Airlie where we take the splash into the waters of the Whitsundays
- Now in the water, your guide for the tour will give you an insight of Airlie Beach while keeping an eye out for turtles, dolphins and more
- Inspect the Whitsunday Magic Shipwreck
- Exit the water at Abell Point Marina and drive the main streets listening to some of the well known classic tunes before arriving back at the Sailing Club car park where our tour comes to an end
Each tour departs from The Sailing Club car park at Airlie Point.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure time.
Operating 7 days a week
Departs Sailing Club car park, Airlie Point. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time. PH: 0490 221 101 if booking alterations are required.